Header Ads

Seo Services

The most EPIC match ever in FIFA | FIFA 16: Ultimate Team

This is by far the most EPIC match ever in FIFA. After receiving a red card to my best player, Antonie Griezmann, I almost lost hope in the semifinal of the starter cup.But, then a goal came and from there I didn't look back.

Just too many nervous moments and nail biting finish. I almost had my heart in my mouth most of the times. The score was 1-1 at 78 minutes but finished 3-3 after extra time. Going into the penalties, I was optimistic of winning but knew that its just a 50-50 chance. Thanks to my keeper :) I came through!

1 comment:

  1. nice article about the most epic match ever in fifa ,this is also helpful for gamers speaking of games, you can now play android games on PC here .

    ReplyDelete