Header Ads

Seo Services

Batman Arkham Origins



I had previously played the Arkham Asylum and believe my I liked the game so much not just by the graphics and gameplay but by the dialogues of THE JOKER..... This guy is really crazy, the way he teases us in the game is horrible.. Later my friend advised me to play the latest game i.e., Batman Arkham Origins and this game is  entirely about Batman's ice-breaking with the joker.



Batman doesn't know who the joker is at the start of the game. Black mask (or commonly called Sionis) is the main villain who assigned assassins to kill the bat but THE JOKER later kills Sionis and takes charge of the Assassins. Awesome game, so I won't spoil your suspense...A must play for any Batman fan....
Below is the gameplay of the game .....

1 comment:

  1. nice article about batman arkham origins ,this is also helpful for gamers speaking of games, you can now play android games on PC here .

    ReplyDelete